Friday, April 6, 2007

New Figures

Here are some new figures that I cast recently. Some were for the Vimy project, others... well... not so much...

First some higlanders (click on the pics for a bigger version):


Front; Rifleman, Rifleman, Officer, Lewis-Gunner, Rifleman. I also did a jock tossing a bomb. Somehow he didn't end up in this line-up.


Same jocks from the back.

I finally finished up a Lewis Gunner for my regular Canadian Infantry:


Front only....

My King's African Rifles will be needing someone to fight so I modeled a German Shutztruppe Askari:


Front and back

I made a British Lewis Gunner in tropical Kit:


Front and back

....and because he didn't quite look right with my old British rifleman in tropical kit I made a new one....



I made a mistake makin the mould so this lad's pith helmet is a tad wider than it should be and his face looks a bit screwy... Ah well.... It's all a learning experience, right?

Next I'm going to start work on some Great War era Indians and some Bolsheviks. Once the Vimy stuff is over I want to take a bit of a break from the western front and play around in the Back of Beyond and East Africa for a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment